Processing of Personal Data
The operators of this website take protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data highly confidential and in accordance with applicable laws as well as the data protection policies set forth on this site.
When visiting our website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to our web server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected automatically and stored until automated deletion occurs:
- IP-address of requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of requested site,
- Website from which access is made (Referrer-URL),
- Browser and operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data is processed for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- To ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- To monitor system security and stability,
- Further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest derives from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case will we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
Transfer of Data
Except as otherwise provided below, we will not transfer your personal data to third parties. We will only transfer your data in the event that one or more of the following circumstances applies:
- In accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO, you have expressly given your consent.
- Disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data.
- In the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation.
- It is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO, transfer is required, for the conduct of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific terminal device used. This does not mean, however, that we are immediately informed of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain defined period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been here before and which entries and settings you made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by clicking on this link.
If you have given your consent, we use the Google Maps Plugin (API) of Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as “Google”) in order to show you where we are located. As a result, Google or its affiliates may collect, process, and use automated data. Google’s terms and conditions of use can be found here. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by clicking on this link.
Rights of Persons Affected
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, to file a complaint, the source of the data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored with us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, except for the processing of the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims where required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, in case the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you do not wish their deletion and in case we no longer need the data, but you require them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your previously given consent to us at any time. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue to process data based on this revoked consent in the future;
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
Right of Objection
If the processing of your personal data is based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO to the extent that there are grounds for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com suffices.
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Current Version and Changes to this Data Protection Declaration
This data protection declaration is valid as of December 2019.